Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Suddenly, nothing happened

Well, apart from yours truly adding the My Escape package to my cable subscription. Now I can watch (and record) the one-off program "Rick Stein & The Japanese Ambassador" tomorrow at 8.30pm on The Lifestyle Channel. Hurrah! RS is my all-time fave TV chef/cook, followed by Nigella Lawson, Keith Floyd, the "Two Fat Ladies" (Jennifer Paterson [RIP] and Clarissa Dickson Wright) and Ian "One Fat Gentleman" Hewitson. If I could invite any five people to a dinner party, it would be that lot (minus JP, obviously) - and I'd tell them each to bring a plate!


Reading: "Greenwitch" by Susan Cooper (third book in the "Dark Is Rising" sequence).

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Johnny Washburn said...

DIR is one of my all time favourite series. I have heard though that the latest movie is shyte American crap - have you seen it?

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Addster said...

Nope. I heard it was Americanised, modernised and heavily revised. That was enough to put me off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home