Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Remember Kenner's Jabba The Hutt Action Playset?

Matt Cara from x-entertainment.com does, regarding the "Star Wars" toy he discovered stashed in his parents' room on December 24, 1983 as perhaps his greatest Xmas present ever:

"Jabba and I already had some history. By then, I'd endured two absolutely horrifying movie-theater experiences, owing exclusively to my fear of this giant slug and his depraved hobbies. Somehow, Jabba seemed far less scary as a nine-inch action figure. He was immediately promoted to one of the elite 'bosses' of all of my toys – a position he would relish for many years ... Oh Jabba, you sicko. We had such times together, making slaves out of everybody with small necks. And throwing all of the skinny figures into your ass jail. And smoking alien pot. You deserved every hour of the attention I gave you, and I'm so sorry for breaking your head off in a fit of kids-do-stuff-like-that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home