Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Supanova extra

* A pretty cosplayer of Disney's Belle roping in a Chewbacca from the 501st to be her Beast.

* On the subject of costumes, there were umpteen Pikachu onesies and "Who" scarves (of various stripes).

* I saw boxes of Modern Masters on sale for "only" $280.

* Some joker was walking around with a sign that said, "I [heart] Xbox One. DRM is the future."

* Girl in EM queue carrying an original "Torchwood" script. Told me she'd scored it from a prop-making relative in Wales.

* Mainstream publishing companies touting their genre fiction. I'm guessing it was a failed experiment - people want product they can't buy elsewhere.

* My favourite T-shirt slogan of the con (worn by a chick): "The babe with the power."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home