Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Friday, September 28, 2018

Conventional

This long weekend, I will be at the Sydcon gaming convention. I'm playing five modules over the three days:

* An Arctic horror adventure using the GURPS system
* A FATE module where the PCs are all supervillains
* A Sydney-set, "Dresden Files"-inspired urban fantasy
* What sounds like a war story in the world of "The Witcher", AND
* An Oz outbreak scenario using "Call Of Cthulhu".

As a younger man, I'd have packed a few more modules into the w/e. But I am a veritable Methuselah now and prefer a relaxed pace.

I also want time to make the most of the many fine eateries along nearby Glebe Point Rd. I shudder to remember the Macquariecon I attended in the 1990s where I dined exclusively on sausage rolls with sauce, Mars bars and cans of Coke.

I had a higher CONSTITUTION then, and hadn't exhausted all of my LUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home