Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Sunday, March 14, 2021

YT recs

A few folks contacted me about my recent podcast recommendations. Wondering where I find the time to listen to them all (I skip the odd episode that doesn't appeal), and also suggesting more for me to try. Given that I don't usually receive that much feedback on anything, I've decided to follow up with a list of YouTube channels to which I subscribe. Enjoy!

CHESS

Fionchetta

DOCTOR WHO

Doctor Who

ICELANDIC LIFE

Hrafna

JAPANESE LIFE/TRAVEL

Cakes With Faces

Paolo from Tokyo

KARATE

Jesse Enkamp (especially his investigations into the art's origins!)

LANGUAGE

Oriental Pearl

Xiaomanyc

(Used to be Laoshu as well. RIP, brother.)

MAGIC: THE GATHERING

Good Luck High Five

Magic: The Gathering

POP-CULTURE

Digitiser (a lot of junk food reviews these days)

PRO WRESTLERS

KanaChanTV (WWE's Asuka)

RPGs

Dave Thaumavore

Dungeon Craft

Questing Beast

What Would The Smart Party Do?

UFC

Ufc

VIDEOGAMES

Consolevania

Indigo Gaming (the cyberpunk docos are a must-watch!)

MetalJesusRocks

Octavius King

RetroGamerNation (basically a C64 channel)


Not that many, but I tend to be busy listening to pods ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home