Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Been a while since I bored youse with a dream...

Dreamt last night that I was interviewed by a rich family (house from “Parasite”!) for a job cataloguing their anime collection. They were worried about it being stolen, so their solution was to hire someone to place a small round purple sticker on each item, take Polaroids of the items and put the pics into an album. I got the gig! They were so happy with my “credentials”, they gave me a pair of white’n’red Nike hightops that were slightly defective (meaning none of their kids wanted ’em), plus several boxes of opened Darrell Lea chocolates and candy left over from a function. They also called me a taxi. Of course, I couldn’t get the bloody shoes on, could I? And the chockies, etc. kept spilling as I juggled the boxes. And the cab was waiting. And the rich family clearly wanted rid of me. Then I woke up busting for a pee. After which, I wrote some notes so I could remember this madness :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home