Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Friday, July 19, 2024

Sydney, Day 2

Decal on bathroom tiles. There were other different ones, too.

Best coaster in the world.

Lunched with CM and our great mate DL. Didn't snap my burg. This was the description. I was mildly disappointed as I hadn't paid attention to the "southern fried" part and expected something healthier.






Half a dozen highlights (for me) from the massive new - and free to explore - wing of the Art Gallery Of NSW. On Level -4, there was an artwork that was like being at a rave: laser/freaky video lightshow, smoke, thumping soundtrack and, when the performance concluded, all sorts of (simulated) debris on the floor!

We'd originally planned on seeing the Mucha exhibition, which cost $35 a head. There was no need, with plenty of gratis art to view.

D. gave me this awesome (third use of the word in two posts) T-shirt. You need to be a rasslin' fan of a certain age to understand the gag.

Pre-State Of Origin dinner. AM's meal was nothing like the photo, but you get that sometimes. My king prawn fried rice was solid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home