Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Monday, July 20, 2026

Heart Strings XX

After 20 instalments, it's becoming quite difficult to find images of striking and/or noteworthy babes with bows that I haven't posted afore.

1. Fashion shot of Japanese model Chiharu Okunugi. (I was actually searching for kyudo archeresses.)
2. "The Archer" (1910) statue by Ferdinand Lepcke in a park in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
3. Nightingale Armour set from the videogame "Skyrim", as recreated by a talented American lass known as Armored Heart Cosplay. 
4. Saucy thumbnail - or should I say bum-nail? - from the "Archery Clash" game app.
5. Libuse Safrankova in 1973 Czech-East German movie "Three Wishes For Cinderella". She was 20 at the time.
6. Australian "Playboy" magazine from July 1982.
7. "Seldarine Dedicate" by artist Howard Lyon for the "D&D 4E - Divine Power" manual. Such a great illo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home