Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Caveat

If I update this blog less frequently from now on, and resort to more evil cliches, blame my brand-new Foxtel digital cable connection. For an armchair sports fanatic, it's what David Lee Roth would call "just like living in paradise".

In the past 24 hours, while throwing my body clock out the window, I've watched:
* All of three A-League soccer games
* Most of four NRL rugby league games
* Some of the Springboks v All-Blacks rugby union game
* Some of the England v Andorra soccer game
* Highlights of the England v Pakistan cricket one-dayer
* WWE "Smackdown"
* An episode of boxing reality series "The Contender"
* A bass fishing tournament (shockingly good)

Amazingly, I still managed to do all my weekend housework/shopping, but it was a close thing :-) Gotta go - it's almost time for "Rock Star: Supernova".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home