Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Monday, October 09, 2006

Carlito is cool

Today, I conducted a face-to-face interview with visiting WWE Superstar Carlito (daunting), in a swanky conference room at the Sheraton On The Park (double daunting), under the scrutiny of his two minders and a paparazzo we'd hired for the occasion (daunting cubed).

I needn't have worried as it was glitch-free. I've already transcribed the recording and written up the article. I'm getting the pics tomorrow and hopefully there'll be at least two or three shots of us together where I'm not gurning.

But back to Carlito...

Beneath the woolly hair, behind the apple-spitting antics and away from the rasslin' ring, he came across as thoughtful and sincere - a genuinely cool dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home