Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Big Tuesday

Went to a preview screening of "300" at the IMAX cinema (dumb fun - but more fun than dumb). It was ridiculously chilly inside, so I had to activate the hood of my jacket and wear it for the duration of the flick. I then drank pints of passionfruity James Squire Hop Thief Ale at the Malt Shovel Brewery with LA and his mate D., who organises the visual effects at major rock concerts (eg. Black Eyed Peas). Man, could he dish some backstage goss. When those two did the sensible thing and called it a night, I did the stoopid thing and headed to the Pure Platinum strip club to ogle naked ladies. Stayed out until idiot o'clock flattering a petite Thai beauty (aren't they all?) who said her name was Alissia. In the words of Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson, "If I believed it, it was my business." No ill effects except a morning headache, tiredness...and my Poindexter conscience reminding me of the videogames plural I could have had with the money :-)

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Addster said...

And yet idiotic :-)

You know what's weird about visiting strip joints? It's like dating in reverse: you see the woman naked, then start getting to know her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home