Write a story in six words
Inspired by www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.11/sixwords.html, we got creative. We being DL, CM, CS, myself. Neglected our work to miniaturise yarns.
Here are a dozen of mine.
* Monsters govern planet. Damn you, Pandora!
* To [beep], or not to [beep].
* "Do you spontaneously combust here often?"
* Felt everywhere. Massacre on Sesame Street.
* Through the microscope he saw...Atlantis.
* 12, 13, 14, 15, 17. "Thief!"
* ...And that’s how I reversed gravity.
* "The red wire. No, the green!"
* Last man on Earth dies smiling.
* David Lynch’s secret: marmoset piano legumes.
* "Aargh! Surrounded by Trekkies! Activate transporter!"
* Beneath the floorboards, a lost Shakespeare.
Feel free to submit your own.