Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What I did tonight

I wanted to write something about my passion for "Australia's Next Top Model 3"...and the guilt I feel watching the young contestants suffering for their style.

As a Newcastle Knights supporter, I should really have paid tribute to retiring halfback Andrew "Joey" Johns - our greatest playmaker and rugby league's, too.

I did neither.

A tip on the Country Music Channel forums sent me to Catherine Britt's MySpace page to hear her new single, "What I Did Last Night" (currently charting in the US).

Since then, I've been like Odysseus tied to his ship's mast - unable to do anything but listen. Play the track three times and I guarantee you'll wanna make it 30.

www.myspace.com/catherinebritt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home