Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Monday, May 14, 2007

Joining the club

My techno-trailblazing mate PG had already conquered it, as had thousands of Nintendo DS owners whose initials I don't know, but that didn't diminish my sense of accomplishment when I beat the 42nd and ultimate stage in "Clubhouse Games" at the time shown below.

That was "Stamp Mode". For my next trick, I'll be tackling "Mission Mode", in which the aim is to win individual games while meeting set criteria, eg. accumulating 500 chips in Blackjack, scoring a 10-piece win at Checkers or solving Mahjong Solitaire in less than three minutes.

PS. Did you notice "Blogs I read" has grown to an even dozen? You did? How observant! Buy yourself a "Where's Wally?" book as a reward :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home