Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Saturday, November 17, 2007

That guy

I'm that guy who spent yesty arvo emptying a bottle of red in the Macquarie Hotel. Blame the editor who orchestrated the brain-pickling...er, brain-storming sesh.

I'm also that guy who was obnoxiously shouting pro-Kings/anti-Razorbacks propaganda throughout our 105-75 victory (avenging our lone loss of the season).

I wish I could say I wasn't that guy clapping and yelling about the win all the half a dozen city blocks to my bus stop, like a town crier who'd lost both bell and wits.

If I'm mega-unlucky and someone recorded my antics on their mobi, I could be "that guy on YouTube"; the biggest pork chop since the "Star Wars Kid" activated his lightsaber.

But I'm not sure the other b-ball fans or Friday night revellers would recognise me now. 'Cos I'm that guy who just left Ben's Salon sporting a Mohican haircut :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home