Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

PSP saga

I tried to buy a Sony PSP on Sunday, but my local Electronics Boutique wouldn't price-match (thus losing a repeat customer). So I purchased one at JB Hi-Fi in the city yesterday, only to find it had a bung pixel that made using it like watching a TV with a fly on the corner of the screen. The defective unit was exchanged today with minimal fuss and the replacement seems A-OK. It's the Slim & Lite model, "ice silver" in colour, and came with "God Of War: Chains Of Olympus", the most cinematic game I've ever played. I grabbed a 2GB memory stick as well, which should take me a while to fill since it's just for saves.


Lunch munch: Vegie burritos at Mad Mex in Darlinghurst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home