Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The princess and the peaheart

Went to the Mature Age & Postgraduate Course Evening at The University Of Notre Dame Australia on Broadway. (That sentence looks downright Victorian, but then I will insist on capping every word in titles.) I liked the sound of the undergrad history and behavioural science programs, as well as the postgrad law degree. ND is a definite fallback option if I don't receive an offer from one of the four local institutions to which I've already applied. Rather than having to go through UAC, you're assessed by a combination of academic record, personal statement and interview - with admissions open right up until classes start! Although the Sydney campus is only 5-6 years old, my impression of the faculty and facilities was favourable. I felt welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home