Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Friday, January 13, 2012

Five by five, B.

For the first working week of 2012, I've spent my lunches visiting the eateries I missed most over the break. On Monday, I lined up for Salad Works (large Bombay chicken salad). Tuesday saw me dine in at Sakae (jumbo ebi katsu don). Yes, a lot of dishes I order contain the words "large" or "jumbo". Wednesday was Mad Mex to go (chook burrito with hot sauce). And on Thursday I reacquainted myself with Mother Chu's (tempeh/broccoli/snow pea/walnut/cashew stir fry + curry rice). You'll note hot sauces and curries are also prevalent in my diet. Those four were no-brainers, but the fifth destination is yet to be decided. Do I go for the authentic Italian pasta of Cafe 255? The mouth-watering, messy-as-hell hamburgers of Grill'd? Or do I fight the Friday crowd for the right to Encasa tapas? Spoilt for choice? Nah, I’m just plain spoilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home