Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Moist pantaloons

Just had to buzz the police into my building. Trouble downstairs again, no doubt. And they'd been so quiet after one of them was carted off, screaming and hitting the walls, in a paddy wagon a while back...

I'm home sick with a blasted cold that's currently relocating from my head to my chest. Wasn't up to seeing Wild Flag at the Manning Bar last night, but I found a worthy recipient for my ticket and he dug 'em.

So what's been happening? We sent an issue to the printer, which was a relief. My jury duty got cancelled, which was a relief. And one of my sponsor kids got married and left the program, which was...weird.

Lately, my thrill-a-minute life has also included a higher than normal intake of vegetarian curries and buying/selling reality shows. "Storage Wars" and the like. Everybody loves an auction followed by a surprise.


Ripping bio (of Edgar Rice Burroughs) - http://bit.ly/zb5U5r
Most wanted ("Jiro Dreams Of Sushi") - http://bit.ly/s1kk4k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home