Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Monday, September 17, 2012

Clementine Kruczynski

Began again in "Skyrim" with the goal of being an evil SOB - muahahaha! Was levelling/skilling efficiently and opening the odd area on the map I'd missed in my goodly incarnation when I realised there are some NPCs that you cannot kill. They simply kneel for a moment, then stand up with their energy replenished...immortal witnesses to the deeds that just increased the bounty on your hide. Since the sole reason to play a baddie is the challenge of evading the law and escaping justice for as long as possible, I saw zero point in continuing my experiment in the face of this disadvantage. A Google search revealed that the unkillables operate that way because they're connected to important quests. Addster's alternative explanation: lazy design and/or implementation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home