Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Oz Comic Con - Sydney

Caught the free bus from Central to the venue. Imagine a spacious convention centre plonked on an industrial wharf.

The very first thing I did upon arrival was get a little henna tattoo of the Blue Oyster Cult logo. As you do.
Then I began snapping snaps. Of impressively scary cosplayers -
Of the Cospital, where lovely nurses carried out emergency adjustments/repairs on costumes -
And of vehicles -
You were meant to pose with this lifesize trio, but that's not my style.
There was loads of appealing merch I didn't buy -
And a heap that I did -
Note: some of those are gifts. I'm really not into assembling paper dolls, Sailor Moon or otherwise.

I caught up with AM at the stand for the make-up and special effects school where he works.
Also hung out with CM for a while. Didn't think to take a pic of him, though. Apologies, CM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home