Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Cockies

Yesterday, at the local cash'n'carry, I spied a cockroach at my feet. Casually crushed it under my Nike. NBD. The place is effectively a giant shed with its giant roller door wide open during business hours. They're gonna get bush cockies wandering inside.

Far worse was when I was dining in the restaurant of a famous Sydney Leagues Club with a former manager and a large 'roach trotted past us across the carpet. We both saw it and pretended we hadn't. Neither of us commented, but I bet we were both wondering about our food.

Part of me acknowledges that these little shitz are everywhere; the ultimate survivors. Do you know the manga "Terra Formars"? Cockroaches are utilised in mankind's program for making the planet Mars liveable...but evolve into deadly super humanoids. Too slow with the sneaker stomp, guys!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Formars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home