Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Friday, April 26, 2024

In the land of the blind drunk, the one-beer man is king

My Fitness To Drive Request Notice arrived; an annual occurrence since the government changed the regulations pertaining to some forms of vision impairment. It means a trip to the optometrist, followed by a trip to the GP. The former should afford me the opportunity to photograph new street art. The GP visit doesn't suggest anything exciting. I s'pose I could drop in at the nearby South African grocery store and grab biltong. Been yonks since I had Castle Lager, but I bet it's expensive as a specialty import these days. They make the biltong themselves.


Playing: "Regency Solitaire II" [Steam]. I'm a sucker for Solitaire-based light adventures.

Watching: "Strange New Worlds" [Paramount+]. Astoundingly consistent in its beautness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home