Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Friday, July 19, 2024

Sydney, Day 3

Didn't take as many photos as I was wearing a chockers backpack and carrying my jumper and sometimes coat (due to the warmer weather). Was also keen to return to Newie on as early a train as possible.

Hadn't previously been to this joint. Super busy. Staff were all nice, however. My "Space Invaders" tee sparked a convo with the doc, who also fondly remembers playing the arcade machine when it first came out. Lovely Irish nurse (Sydney seems full of lovely Irish nurses).

On the side of a pet-supplies store.

This is NOT my image. Just "borrowed" it after doing a Google search. Couldn't manage a clear pic myself on account of the school-holiday crowd.

Railway reading. Not much new news. Completed about half of the puzzles and crosswords. I swear I used to be faster. (Onya, Blues!)

Hope you enjoyed this three-parter. I have a followup appointment at the C/C next month, so I'll do a similar travelogue then.

Arrived home to TWO issues of "The Phantom". They apparently did one early to facilitate annual leave. Crazy kids. Also the can-be-solo boardgame "Folklore", which I ordered on clearance for almost 100 bucks off!

This thread may pique your interest, as it did mine - https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2731208/folklore-the-affliction-the-whole-series-review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home