Who opened their coat?
COMIC COVER OF THE WEEK
"Vampyrates! #2" by Rebeca Puebla (with one "c"). Can't resist a female pirate. Simple as that.
SONG OF THE WEEK
"4.3 Forty" by Knox. Earworm warning! Ultra-catchy pop-rock. He falls for a track star, she runs from commitment. (Or from over-commitment, depending on your perspective.) BTW, a 4.3-second 40-yard sprint would be close to record pace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQMX92qh7U0
RANDOM TRPG REMINISCENCE
Our DM wanted to try running "Call Of Cthulhu" for a subset of our large "D&D" group. I was among the chosen. Instead of meeting at his place, the venue was the family home of one of the gals. My abiding memory is of how rich the house felt. One or both of her parents were doctors. Lovely furniture and art. The coffee table sported hardcovers about Hieronymus Bosch and whatnot (a cliche, I know). Couldn't tell you what happened in the "C/O/C" adventure...although I do recall playing a Roman Catholic priest named Father Nick Scathe. Was unduly proud of that character.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home