Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

You (may have) heard it here first

Aussie pay TV is getting a dedicated science-fiction channel, which is scheduled to begin broadcasting December 1. On the Foxtel service, it will supposedly be part of the "My Escape" package.

Although it'll be called the Sci Fi Channel like the famous US network and appears to be using the same logo, the two reportedly won't be connected.

The people behind it are the same ones responsible for TV1. Draw your own conclusions about the contemporaneity and diversity of programming from that.

Of the list of possible shows I read, there was nothing I hadn't watched (or at least had the opportunity to do so). I admit my intial vibe's a negative one, but I'm ready and willing to be proven wrong.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

haha you most be a unique guy, discussing a new tv-channel at 5.29 A.M!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home