Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How fit am I?

I injured my back...sitting cross-legged on the lounge. My feet were cold, all right? Majorly painful and led to a sitcom moment where I was literally unable to move, stuck like a player in a game of invisible "Twister". Couldn't tell if the problem was musculoskeletal or a pinched nerve. Didn't repair itself overnight, either. At one point, I rolled slowly and agonisingly out of bed and searched the hall cupboard for Dencorub, Tiger Balm or the like. All I had was a jar of Vicks. I was desperate enough to apply some, but it didn't do squat. Just like the time I tried to stem the flow of blood from a nasal cut (don't ask) with honey, 'cos I'd heard it was historically used as a healing agent. But back to my back. Still suffering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home