Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Friday, August 15, 2008

I can't, sorry. I'm busy this weekend

Tonight: The new A-League season kicks off with the "F3 Derby" and grand final replay between my Newcastle United Jets and the Central Coast Mariners (Fox Sports 3).

Tomorrow arvo: My Randwick Galloping Greens will attempt to do the double over Northern Suburbs (Coogee Oval). With two tough games to follow before the finals, we need maximum points here.

Tamara Knight: It starts with my Sydney Swans taking on reigning champs and comp leaders the Geelong Cats (Ten). Then I'll be hoping the Springboks and All Blacks decimate each other's ranks in their Tri Nations clash (FS1).

Ridiculously early Sunday morning: The English Premier League is back on and my rejigged Liverpool Reds *should* do the business away at Sunderland (FS3).

Sunday arvo: Both teams are coming off impressive wins, but can my Newie Knights overcome the Canberra Raiders on their cold, hard home ground (FS2)?

After that: I'll be jumping online to see if my Indianapolis Colts can manage their first pre-season victory, this time @ Atlanta Falcons, as they say (Intarwebs).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home