Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Satisfaction AND my money back

Did my tax. Fairly straightforward. The only drama was discovering the cheap batteries in my cheap imitation of a Casio calculator had leaked, corroding away one of the contacts. Had to use Google's built-in calc instead. Lodged the details by phone. Robolady told me to expect a return in the high hundreds.


Another result: Despite having several kicks charged down or go wide - the announcers blamed the "swirling breeze" at Newlands - the New Zealanders kept the South Africans scoreless.
Renewed faith: After watching the NFL doco "Next Man Up: The Story Of The 2007 Indianapolis Colts", I'm more positive about what we achieved last season and our chances in 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home