Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Adapt and survive

Across the road from the laundrette, a pied currawong flew by me with a fat mouse in its beak. I knew they dined on chicks from other birds' nests - they're notorious for it - but I wasn't aware they also scoffed rodents. Maybe it was just mega-hungry.

AH burnt me the opening eps of reality show "The Paper". MTV online wouldn't let me watch the rest because I'm outside the Yoo Ess Ay. Pasting the links into Google's translator circumvented that restriction. Only recommended if you're desperate!


Later...

Tried the translate trick with "The Hills" (4.15) and it failed, so don't get too excited. Yes, I could download these addictive dramas from a pirate site or install software to mask my IP address, but (a) I don't fully trust either of those options, and (b) where's the mental challenge?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home