Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Friday, December 19, 2008

Close of business

I'm officially on holidays. Ninja vanished (SC term) from staff drinks before I reached my physical limit of Coopers "green". Swung by Sushi Train, then Kinokuniya. Bought "Bleach: Official Character Book - Souls" and, hoping to score a calendar, the January edition of Japanese mag "Newtype". Instead, the freebie was a boxed Haruhi Suzumiya figure. Hear me complaining? No, no you don't.


Beware the cellar dwellers!: My Newcastle United Jets 4 - Melbourne Victory 2. Hat-trick by Matty Thompson. The Vics' first goal shoulda been disallowed for handball.

Peyton Manning on fire: Triumphing 31-24 against the Jaguars in Jacksonville sends my Indianapolis Colts to the NFL playoffs for the seventh straight season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home