Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Tolerance levels

It was 35^C yesterday. I made an unsuccessful attempt at doing my Christmas shopping, returning home with but a single item. Buses packed, constantly thirsty, uninspired.

The colour on my venerable CRT television is flickering in and out, so I've had to change it to black-and-white. The aspect ratio is unfixably screwed, too. Gotta get me a replacement.

This arvo, I saw the Oscar De La Hoya/Manny Pacquiao fight at the Coach And Horses. Pac-Man's smashing of the Golden Boy was mercifully halted prior to the ninth. Retire, Oscar.


Words: "Hyper #183", "Bleach #25", "The Tales Of Beedle The Bard" (2007/08) by JK Rowling, "A Most Wanted Man" (2008) by John Le Carre.

Monochrome pictures: A-League, ICL, Heineken Cup, EPL (my Liverpool remain top o' the table), "Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo" (2007).

YouTubin': Badr Hari's disqualification against Remy Bonjasky in the K-1 World Grand Prix 2008 Final. Head stomps *are* rather unsporting...

Neo-prog majesty (CD): "Live At NEARfest 2007" - Pure Reason Revolution

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home