Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lily Allen covers

The same day a colleague opens my ears to Lily Allen's soulful rendition of the Britney Spears song "Womanizer" (au.youtube.com/watch?v=3jOzuLsJIUE), the Pommy poppet materialises on the front of free backpacker rag "British Balls Magazine" in a composite image with Time-Lord-to-be Matt Smith. The headline:

W H O ' S___T H A T___G I R L?
I T ' S___L I L Y___A L L E N
Mouthy muso to be Doctor's assistant?

Sure, it's a cute'n'clever beat-up based on a rumour, and I'm keeping my copy of "BBM" precisely because I don't believe it's actually gonna happen, ie. for the future curiosity value of the cover. But just imagine if it does... I'll go ahead and smile. Especially when Lily starts baiting the Daleks on her Facebook page :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home