Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Candace And The Cockroaches

"Why have you just booked two nights' accommodation in Parramatta for late September, Addster?"

"Because I will be attending Soundwave Revolution there and know I'll enjoy it much more if I don't have to travel to or from the venue on that day."

"But you always say you're too old for music festivals."

"I do, don't I? The difference is that the line-up for this one includes The Sisters Of Mercy, a band I've dreamt of seeing live for 20+ years."

"They're not really the same group now, though. Andrew Eldritch, the current 'Doktor Avalanche' and some hired guns..."

"Eldritch *is* The Sisters. Next question."

"Who else are you keen to catch at SR?"

"In This Moment, definitely. Maybe Alice Cooper, depending on the crowd. Everybody I know raves about the Devin Townsend Project. Steel Panther could be amusing. To be honest, I need to research a bunch of the acts on YouTube."

"Do you think there's any chance Candace And The Cockroaches might be a last-minute addition to the bill?"

"Unlikely."

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger RS said...

Like any other red-blooded male, I'd pay good scratch to see Candace And The Cockroaches live :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home