Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Monday, April 02, 2012

Campaign wrecker

"Would you draw from a real Deck Of Many Things?" asked SC. "And if so, how many cards?"

"Yes, and three!" I replied, before admitting that was almost certainly false bravado.

SC then directed me here - www.kirith.com/deck - to discover what might transpire had I the chance.

In my hypothetical encounter with the Deck, I magically gained two points to my prime ability score (INT by virtue of its least-worstness), lost 10,000 XP and was forced to pull a fourth card, earnt the undying enmity of a greater devil, but finished by having my CHA raised to 19 and suddenly becoming the owner of a keep.

I could live with those results...until the fiend caught up with me.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Shane Cubis said...

I also drew three and wound up with a permanent weakness to petrification, followed by the ability to avoid any situation I choose...once. Finally, if I defeat the next monster I encounter, I immediately gain a level!

Not bad, all told, as long as I avoid Medusa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home