Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Atlas scratched his nuts

Q. How will I resist this tome? goo.gl/nXtsC
A. I won't.

Anyone else catch Richard E. Grant's "Secrets Of The Arabian Nights" on The History Channel? 'Twas a passionate exploration of them wonderous stories that are more subversive, sexual, influential, controversial (then AND now) and, in certain cases, questionable in their authenticity than many of us imagined.

Some charitable soul needs to d/l a miniseries(?) for me - goo.gl/k8g3A
Nah, on second thought, don't bother. It's bound to turn up in the ABC's traditional Friday evening murder-mystery slot.

Remember, eat a double brekkie on the 21st to be a part of goo.gl/qyuUw
I've purchased extra Corn Flakes, skim milk, honey, white bread, Vegemite and OJ in preparation. Coles were all out of seed cakes and pipe weed.

"Here in New York, I buy my weed from this crazy girl, and I know her in the biblical sense. Of course, when I say that, I mean I don't believe a word she says" - Anthony Jeselnik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home