Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Friday, December 04, 2020

Annual ritual

Selecting a calendar is a big deal for me, especially now I am back to essentially living out of a bedroom. (When I had a flat sans flatmates, I'd hang a few around the place.) For 2021, following much online searching, I'm going with the NYC Metropolitan Museum Of Art's Egypt Every Day, which features 365 different artefacts to admire/examine. I prefer calendars that are spiral bound, with a metal loop designed to fit over a picture hook. Unfortunately, E/E/D is of the sort that only have a small hole punched through them. They need to be hung on a nail and can rip under their own weight if you're not careful. The solution is to reinforce the pages on both sides with clear self-adhesive eyelets. Which I've just done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home