Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Gift of the jab

Had my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday, at a local clinic set up by the state health authority and run with military precision. I'd describe the experience as painless except that the arm where I got the needle was pretty sore by evening. Small price to pay. Very small, since the treatment was 100% free. As I made my way from outside queue to check-in station to waiting area to vaccination bay (where the nurse was thorough in confirming my medical info) to observation area to check-out station and back into the car park in the space of about 45 minutes, I marvelled at what humans can achieve when we put our minds to it.

Please get vaccinated - just not by this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home