Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Made in Randwick

Have smashed every available episode of those programs I mentioned last Wednesday. Also "Mindhunter" S2 [Netflix], "Sand Land" and "Renegade Nell" [Disney+], and "His Dark Materials" S2 [Foxtel]. Presently making my way through "Foundation" S2 [Apple TV+] and "H/D/M" S3.

I overdid the movies during the pando. Now, I can't seem to get motivated to put them on. The upside is I've regained my ability to devour telly shows. It reminds me of when I was a film reviewer and would occasionally wish I could skip the preview screening of the latest arthouse masterpiece - in a comfy private theatre, with a fine wine - to rush home, turn off my brain and watch trashy reality TV. Boo-hoo-hoo, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home