Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Purple flowers

On today's "University Challenge", the Queen's Belfast team had three American members and one Irish, while their opponents Southampton also sported an American. Nothing against Yank quizzers - Brandon Blackwell (2019-20) is one of the best players EVER to appear on the show - I'm merely observing that they are becoming increasingly prevalent. Anyhoo...the Qs on "Star Wars" planets were a gift. I managed to answer 16 right before the contestants.

Couldn't last 16 minutes watching the new "Golden Axe" cartoon. Painfully unfunny. Waste of a licence. Whoever decided to make it an adult comedy (both terms used loosely) is a fool.

CURRENT PIXEL READING
CURRENT PIXEL REARRANGING
"Scriver" [Steam]. Smashed it first go tonight. Sure, there are higher levels/additional challenges available, but it was so easy I'm already worried there won't be much replayablity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home