Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Noise

Rodriguez's grindhouse homage "Planet Terror" (yohoho copy) went from slow to gee-I-dunno to woah! But Tarantino's "Death Proof" was better. Which of you court jesters nominated me for "Who's Who NSW Edition"? The handsome off-white form remains untouched by biro or felt tip - my ego isn't that monstrous. I was one of the chosen folk in our office who scored a bumper box of Darrell Lea candy today (passed it on to my sis). Charlotte's Hefeweizen from the Snowy Mountains Brewery is a fruity wheat beer named in honour of the first woman to conquer Mt Kosciuszko. Sorry, fellas, Hoegaarden it ain't. "Attack Of The Show!" is on Fuel TV, so at last Olivia Munn is on my TV :-)


Artists appearing on my iPod during the typing of this inconsequentiality: Huey Lewis And The News, Sam & Dave, The Four Tops, John Lennon, The Bee Gees, Stevie Wonder, Des'ree, They Might Be Giants, Glen Campbell, Lloyd Cole And The Commotions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home