Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Milestones

Full of delicious antipasto, bread rolls, almond biscotti, imported beer and good cheer am I. While she was a teensy bit unwell and initially overawed by the number of lofty strangers pressing her with presents, my niece enjoyed her second birthday party - especially the cake part. First, we sang her a song. Then she got to steal the sugar flowers (without scolding) and try to extinguish the candles prematurely as the photographers in the group used every trick to snare her elusive smile.

Returning to my domicile, I finally finished "Puzzle Quest" on the DS. I'd breezed through 99.9% of the game weeks ago, only to be annihilated by the ultimate enemy, Bane. This was about my 10th crack at him. I stopped rushing my moves, concentrated and won easily. Swapped that cart for anime beat-'em-up "Bleach: The Blade Of Fate" (a freebie from SC). Shocked myself by completing it first attempt in "easy" mode, using mainly low sword thrusts. Wherefore art thou, pattern searching?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home