Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Me! I disconnect from you

Steam is uninstalled forever. It whinged constantly about being in offline mode, then when I finally had time for some more "Duels Of The Planeswalkers", it sat there dumbstruck after I'd input my details. Conceivably, it was downloading an update, but there was no notification of this, let alone a progress bar. And the official site "support" was zero help. Cancel, retry, twiddle thumbs. Cancel, retry, stare at wall, yawn. I grew sick of waiting and hastened to the control panel. I'm not sorry in the least that it's gone. (Mates have since complained to me about how buggy it is with headseats - forcing them to listen to strangers, but preventing them from hearing friends.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home