Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Friday, March 18, 2011

Two days in the (Hunter) Valley

I must start blogging properly again RSN. Could have done a beauty on the Hawkwind concert - theremins ahoy!, fan wheeling oxygen supply, being offered magic mushies in front of the stage, "Spirit Of The Age" showstealer, stilt dancers with alien headdresses and glowing fingertips, cheesy PS1 graphics, nice merchandise, "Silver Machine" encore, etc., etc. - but the moment has passed. The chronic lack of chronicling's unlikely to be rectified this weekend, either, as I'm travelling to the H/V to catch up with my oldies as well as my Brisbane sister and bro'-in-law (who are expecting twins!). If I can manage it, I may even drag a chum to a nearby club on Sunday arvo to watch UFC 128. WAR "SHOGUN"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home