Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Saturday, April 21, 2012

World crime server

Firstly, let me say that I HATE Blogger's new interface. Why are graphic artists so fixated on increasing white space? It may be visually "clean", but what use is that if you can't locate your desired option? It's like a designer home where the coffee cups have been shoved inside a locker in the garage.

But on to beeswax...

What kind of "D&D" character would you be?

www.easydamus.com/character.html

According to this program, I'm fifth-level Elf wizard material (neutral good alignment).

I like the way it gives a full statistical breakdown at the end. And not an unnecessary drop-down menu in sight!


EDIT: Retook the quiz, choosing the obvious worst response wherever possible, and the outcome was an eighth-level Half-Orc rogue (chaotic evil). The sad thing is, he'd probably defeat my "real" character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home