Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Random horrible childhood memory

My mate had to let a younger kid beat him up in front of a group of people.

The kid's older bro' was close by. He was significantly larger and stronger than anyone else present; a footy player who already had man strength. And my buddy knew if he fought back, he'd cop a far nastier hiding from the brother.

Of course, when it was done and my mate was on the ground crying, the older bro' walked over and teased him about "losing" a fight to a kid 2-3 years his junior.

Children require so much guidance not to become monsters. 

A bloke with whom I used to car pool told me an *even worse* story than this about getting caught skateboarding on his own, out of range of possible adult assistance, by two young thugs. I could tell he was still upset by the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home