Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Covid now kicking my arse a little less each day

That said, rolling up two heavy (sliding-door) blinds this morning wrecked my arms for about an hour afterwards.

Some notes:

} Worst sore throat I've ever had - kept me awake a whole night
} Equal worst congestion
} Second weakest/weariest I've felt since waking up from heart surgery
} The bodily aches have been pretty frickin' bad at various stages, too
} Unlike friends, I haven't had any full-on fevers and sweats (bit of underarm sweating on one night), AND
} Now stuck with an annoying cough. Hopefully it won't drag on for weeks!

If the gods are kind, it'll be at least another four years before I catch this plague a second time - and by then, there should be better treatments available.

Must chuck some sort of throat-numbing medicine in the back of the cupboard, along with the nasal sprays and decongestants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home