Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rock'n'stroll?

Approaching a bloke who was pushing a stroller, I noticed the toddler inside was wearing headphones. My initial thought was that it must be a weird way of protecting sensitive ears. Nosireebob. As we passed each other, I was horrified to see the mite holding an iPod that was playing! Setting aside that I'm dead against foisting technology on very young children, as DL remarked when I described the scene, "By the time that kid grows up, its hearing will already be ruined."

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Shane said...

This post sounds like a letter to the editor of The Daily Telegraph. :D

I, for one, am totally in favour of foisting technology on the young. The sooner we have pnuematic cyberbabies, the better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home