Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Gencon - day 3

"Hunter Planet" required us to create our own wacky aliens to take part in an Earth safari entitled "Satisfaction Guaranteed (Or Your Body Back)". Mine was the ghost of a fashion model whose only means of interacting with material objects was an electrified glove - the very device that had short-circuited and caused his untimely demise. I exhausted my trio of resurrection pills but managed to stylishly teleport to the mothership moments before the bombs hit Melbourne, with 11 notches on my gun...er, glove. I daresay that sounds like nonsense. "Savage Worlds" module "Infestasia" plunged deliberately archetypal and quietly expendable marines into a supernatural slobberknocker in Tet Offensive-era Vietnam. Naturally, I went for the medic. Tea was an encore of spicy rice dishes and boozahol at Wah, accompanied by SC. Then, high in one corner of Suncorp Stadium, I observed the Wallabies improve on their previous result versus France (40-10) - and noticeably increase the excitement factor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home