Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Anton Pavlovich

Sunday - Was delighted by Chekhov's 1896 play "The Sea Gull" and surprised by Neil Gaiman's cameo in S05E07 of "The Guild".

Monday - TG introduced me to David Maxim Micic's overflowing-with-creativity "Bilo" EP. I lashed out on an Xbox 360 pack and rearranged all of my other consoles to accommodate it.

Tuesday - Interviewed an up-and-coming cricketer, viddied the "Torchwood: Miracle Day" finale, won something I'll reveal later.

Wednesday - Yum cha with the dream team (as we don't call ourselves). Was also privileged to attend, as the guest of SC, Tim Willits' excellent presentation "An Evening With id Software" at the Sydney Opera House.

Thursday - Continued and discontinued... Acquired the "A Song Of Ice And Fire" 2012 calendar to carry on from my 2011 edition. Was beguiled by another Chekhov play in "Uncle Vanya" (1897). The 93rd issue of "Retro Gamer" produced less nostalgia than usual, which will make it easier not to renew my subscription.

Friday - Went to a preview screening of new MMA drama fillum "Warrior". Left a minuscule, barely perceptible scratch on the surface of "Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker" on the NDS.

Saturday - Deemed the limited-edition dark cherry Cherry Ripe inferior. Caught up on present TV faves, such as "American Pickers" and fun fluff "House Gift".


Ah, the artificial colours and flavours of my life. Might not utilise this format again as it depresses me somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home